R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - N-Control Austin -- Video
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007, 06:28 PM
griz11
Tech Addict

Default Yea I'm pleased with it for sure

Yea it has a nice fat sound. And the stereo image is good as well. Can't really tell it that much on these clips but in some other places where the cars are passing in front of me its pretty dramatic. It has a 10 year guarantee on it so I expect it will last as long as I'm shooting video. I always get a little worried when I plunk down that much cash and can't try it out first but some of their demo videos convinced me that it would work fine. What I really like about it is no wind noise that I can find anywhere on the tapes and it was windy that day. You can hear it on the other camera I had mounted on the oval track. They run oval and off-road the same day. I clamped a camera on the end of the drivers stand on the oval to get some shots. That new size is 85% of the full sized one. Its a little lighter on the bandwidth too. You can also copy the url and put it in the player of your choice to play those files. But you need to use the download url. That might be even better for slacking As you can resize that puppy. Instead of play file pick play url off the file menu.

Griz