R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ALTOONA RACEWAY FORUM
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007, 01:48 PM
NeverATiteLine
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by PADIRTLMJUNKIE
I want to appologize to Brent and everyone else for the way I raced Friday. I let my emotions and lack of talent eat me up. I dont want to be a poor sport or a dirty racer and Friday I was both. For that Im sorry. I hope to improve on both in the future! Brian
Brian - no hard feelings here, I didnt mean to take you out, but I was pretty caught up in the moment myself. Myself and Gixx were battling hard for 2nd and I prob. should have had more patients trying to get around people. Getting into another car only slows you both down. Plus having 6 Pan cars on the track all at one time can get to be a bit hectic, but I wouldnt want it any other way I love having someone to race with almost the whole race, and the more cars that are on the track the more you get to race.

Onto the track change - I personally dont care if we run a big or small oval. What I would personally like to see is at least 6 cars in the main every week on a small track and on a large track I would like to see up to 10 cars. It is quite a handful to drive those pan cars in the first place cuz they are so touchy, but I think 99% of the time we all have our heads screwed on correctly and drive clean or at least try to drive clean. I dont care if I am lapping someone or running for position I still think it is more fun to try to figure out where to enter or exit a corner based on another car being in front of or behind you. The more traffic there is the better chance you are going to have someone to battle with during the whole race and thats what nascar is all about close racing, fender rubbin and big ole doughnuts on the bodys after the race!