R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Local Racing in San Antonio -- Video
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 09:31 PM
griz11
Tech Addict

Default No expert

I'm no expert by any means. Just read a lot. And I generally get into things a bit deeper than most people. In fact you might say I'm a bit fanatical. But thats why the vids keep getting better. Sure hope that rain stays away this weekend. I want to try out the mic. And next editing session I'll have the shuttle/jog wheel hooked up to my puter. 12 assignable buttons as well. That is going to make editing go a lot quicker. I sold my sprint car the other day to buy all this stuff. Hated to part with it but it was built to race not sit on a shelf. Next thing I'm going to buy is a terrabyte firewire disk drive. I'm tired of running out of space and having to back up a ton of large files on DVD. This video editing eats disk space like no tomorrow. And maybe a solid state recorder so I can patch into the pa at the tracks to get a clean announcer recording. There are a couple of effects generators I've been looking at. One has the most awsome explosions and fire in it. And I love a good explosion

Griz