R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Schumacher Corner
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 06:46 PM
Solara
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by abailey21
lol right on, and yes solara I'm just poking fun

Yeah, after reading through this the past hours I was wondering, but yeah it seems to be a small market.
Adam....don't worry about it. I love ppl cracking joke all the time, even on me....look at Nexus, he does that all the time, and I make those stupid Chicago Cops Donut Joke about him all the time too...(that explain why I have at least 8 no front plate tickets, and 5 tinted windows in CHICAGO only..)

About the C-hub....really, if my Mi2EC didn't get the "crack c-hub on right turn virus"....I would never get the PURPLE things like that. I am just frushtrated about replacing 9 C-hub within the last 3 races and all are on the RIGHT (I have 12 plus left 4, 6 degree C-hub in my box brand new...) I just don't know where is the problem...and prior to that incident, my Mi2EC was like a tank....I think I broke 1 front arm 1 time when I was running 4.5 outdoor and trying to take out two 1/8th that were in my way....obviously, that was a stupid move.

Nexus and I both agree on the same thing...even with the alum C-hub...if I have not figure out the problem, the next thing will break is the lower arm. The worst case...I might BENT the alum C-hub and that might ended up 4.75 degree instead of 4 degree and have the screw up setup forever...