R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - RRR/CCC & FHF Present WOR at The Ranch! in Fergus Falls
Old 12-04-2007, 07:42 AM
Jon Carlson
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)
Exclamation RRR/CCC & FHF Present WOR at The Ranch! in Fergus Falls

There have been a couple of changes to the way things will happen. There will no longer be a gate fee, however your first entry will be $30 now instead of $25. The second class will still be $20. So the price is the same for the racers and spectators are free now.

There will be no need for tents at all, in fact where we will be pitting there won't be room for them. The pit area will be assigned to you when you get there Sat morning and you will be required to clean up after yourself. If certain people would like to pit in the same area that will not be a problem. It will be on a concrete floor with power overhead that you can plug into. Bathrooms are in the pit area.

There will be no fueling cars in the pit area. You can have the fuel there just wait until you are out at the track to fill bottles or cars.

Everything will stay nice and warm, good flannel shirt temps. There are bleachers overlooking the track so people can watch the racing as well.

I hope to see you all Sat. morning with cars ready to run. Track opens at 7 am. You MAY be able to get a pit spot a little before that but I can't promise. There is plenty of pit space available too so no need to worry.

Also, when you come into the building on Sat. you will be coming into the back and sign up right away. There will be large garden carts that you can use to haul your stuff in. There will be food available around 9ish. Not sure but he WILL be there before lunch. There are pop and candy machines there too.

Again, if you want to send me all your info I can have you signed up before you get there so all you do is pay and go in Sat morning.

You can pm me the info here.

Last edited by Jon Carlson; 12-19-2007 at 06:54 PM.