R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - RC12 L4 - insane power need set up help BADLY!!!!
Old 12-01-2007, 07:22 PM
chris moore
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 96 (99%+)

Originally Posted by L4_Racer#16
I just bought an rc12 l4 and i am running a mamba max 7700kv brushless in it with intellect 4200 cells (4 cell) but on the main straight of my track that is fairly long my steering is way to twitchy and i try to correct slightly i flip or run off the track, it is fine through the other parts of the track. can someone help me????
There are a multitude of things that can cause this and we really need more of your current setup(things like center shock spring/oil, front springs) to really nail it down. Try what others have said and try to be more smooth with the trigger. Two things to check, see what toe your running in the front. Toe out will decrease straight line stability. And check the center spring combo, generaly the softer that combo the more rear grip. What ever you do only make one change at a time and record the results, that way you can refer to your notes when you need to make a change in the future.