R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Reedy TC Race of Champions
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2003, 04:01 PM
izzyracer
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally posted by Charlie
Okay, now with a small taste of the vids, I want to see more. I have complete coverage of last years race, somebody help me make a match set. Denero- Clams- money- I'll even trade you some cool novak stuff. (No, Not really) to get some video copies. Help out somebody! I know there were two guys who got pavidis's Kick Flip on video, folks were watching that day in the pits I heard.

Rod....... run Spec next year. Come on! Defend the title it'll be fun, you can be the fast guy all weekend again. YOu know that's a good feeling bro.

The "spanking" was only available because I gave Patt T the wheel and self imposed a stop and go while he got turned around. That put both of us like last and last. As good as my car was in the 2 laps I did get in the last main, it would have been intersting around the 4:30 mark. We both saw what would have happened with a clean start in the second main. Hehe.. JK buddy, you know you did one hell of a job and my hats off to you as always sir.
Charlie, we have video of your winning heat while Rod, Berger and Tom were duking it out. I think!