R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Angling your tires?
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 11:31 AM
Mugen MBX-5
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Turbine_au
READ WHAT WE ARE SAYING! You DO NOT adjust camber by altering which hole you bolt the arm to! You adjust the camber by changing the length of the arm! Your arms can already do this!
uhhhhh, yeah, i kinda already figured that out.

and xrayeddie- yes im doing this just so i can bash in the snow, i have snow 8/12 months here, gotta get used to it. i think im going to completely seal my servos and electronics off, and also run the buggy with the body on, and there shouldnt be too much snow getting inside.

"I don't have the time, I just drive till something brakes. I also like when the motor starts and my servo's work"

^^ exactly, money isint a big deal for me, i make 25$ an hour, 10 hours a day, 5 days a week and i dont have ANY bills, so thats ALL pocket money. as long as im having fun, the parts i break are worth it.

and im soon getting a proper engine mount so i can finally put my LRP .28 into my mugen buggy with my spektrum 3.0 electronics!! i was testing my electronics and my himoto set up lets me go about 50 feet away, then it stops working, but my spektrum works for like 300 feet, maybe more, i was too cold so i didnt wanna walk any further. cant wait!