R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Test Session at T4BB -- Video
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 11:49 AM
griz11
Tech Addict

Default Yea I love stuff like that

Dynamic timewarp is so much fun when you see stuff like that you can have it pretty much any way you want after you practice a bit and get used to the controls. That track is my favorite to go too. They have a lot of fun races there. The Halloween Retch Race is one of my favorites. The Hoto Borroto race is another one thats a blast. I hear they are going to run that this summer since they are off the Texas R/C Pro Series calendar this year. They had a race and the finals this year so they sit out next year. Another track I'm really wanting to go film is called the River Track and its south of Houston. HUGE air at this place. A challenging track. In the Hoto you have to TQ and win the race to take home the trophy and money. Roughly translates to 'The Bad A$$' so having to win both is a cool idea I think. The trophy last time was a big fake dookie chain with a dollar sign on it. Series races and all that are fun but local races can be just as exciting if you come up with something unique.

Griz