R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - eXpress Motorsports
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 04:48 PM
John Tag
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Hey Guys..

First I just want to thank the entire Express Team for there great efforts and Team Work thru the whole week. We had mad fun and we game face the entire week.. The dedication most showed was beyond and above and I thank every 1 of you....

Racing.. Man what can I say we had another huge showing,Not all results showed with some bad luck..But they knew we were there..Really glad to see X man and Robbie Bobby back on pace..There time involved is really showing now..Also a huge shout out to Jeff Beaule.Jeff has made some great strides in the past season wrench wise and driving and all that work is really showing..No less did he wrench and wheel he brought me many racers in need of help. We were able to work with many non team members also and help them with great results. Jason and Larry man awsome again..Larry dont hang your head..You did what was needed WFO from lap 1 and hang on..Ya cant wait in big races and you went for it..

Masters..Man did I try..I had that thing smoking just couldnt finish the job..Congrats to Eli he is a True Master..Man is he tough..But I did beat him in concorse...

Some have asked me about our motor set ups for touring..What we were doing in stock was new motor 10 min break in 6 volts NO fan for the first run..Reshim comm all normal blue printing..Then we took F brushes and red + Green - springs for some..Others were liking the XXX Brush with same springs. XXX brushes were broken in for 20 minutes 2 volts with fan, comm shimmed,Brushes re-serated and ran for another 5 min 2 volts and fan.. All above gearing for Touring was 29-30.5mm gearing.

I also want to thank all those whom supported our products over the weekend,Many many to remember byt a few John Tortirece,Mike Skeen,Fred Kellner,Greg Anthony and many more..Thanks all for the great support...

Congrats to all Champs racers on a great weekend...