Thread: BANZAI Motors
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 03:08 PM
MOmo
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BanzaiMom
Arizona beat #2 Oregon??????????????
yea, WTF up with that? Dixon is out w/ a knee injury. I have this sneeky feeling that any player up for special recognition or award is a target by opposing teams to try and "take out." Sucks. Hope the ducks can make a Bowl game.

As for the brushless argument:

Yea, the whole "equivilant" thing really bugs me.

There are a few guys here at my track still running brushed (some are sponsored), and the fact that the store sells several independant motor companies should make it easier for the 19t class to stay limited to 19t motors. Im trying to get some $$ together for a stock and 19t motors.

Our track is doing a better job of monitoring the brushless usage and how the motors are geared and used. I think if a person is consistantly blowing the doors off, it will have closer inspection.
I think that it should be a Brushed 19t motor thats used and not allow Brushless. Im still running Banzai motors based on the old p2k motor can and it still rips! I just don't have the battery power to go the distance.

Judi/Scott Still consider that Race in Jan, here in OR. Should be a good time. It would be a fun break from that NorCal Racing.

MOmo