R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - T-Bang Hobby Technology - Vancouver, Canada
Old 11-24-2007, 07:07 AM
BigDaddyT
Tech Addict

Yeah! I was up at about 5am this morning. Jumped out of bed wide awake for some reason, so I figured I'd jump on the forums and get caught up. Been really busy lately, so I feel like I've been neglectful!

I'm back now though...... We're actually making great strides forward right now on the retail and motor front.

Phil has been doing a monster job of getting all of our orders shipped out of the T-Warehouse, and I am working on a bunch of new technology to smooth out the flow of e-commerce and inventory that in addition to cranking out batches of motors. We've been working hard behind the scenes to stay on top of all of the new products and things we've been bringing on-line, so it will be nice to hand some of that work off to computers to take care of that stuff!

With that out of the way, there is a AVR Microcontroller dev kit as well as a brushless DC motor development kit sitting on my desk that looks like it needs some love.......

T