R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Yokomo MR-4TC SD
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2003, 06:13 PM
JimmyMac
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Well raced today with the SD in Stock. Still didn't get to test out the rear tower on front. Maybe next weekend I will try. Or even perhaps this Wednesday for practice. Anyhow... had some good competitiion. TQ'd... then my friend took it from me by 1 second. In the main we swapped leads a couple times for the first 2 laps. Then he hit a corner dot and I lead the rest of the way with pressure behind me from a sponsored guy hehe. He was fast, but I managed to hold on to the win. Only difference with my setup from my last Durham setup was I took out the center brace and I added a few other light weight items. Car was right on 1525g. Looks like I'll be adding weight once I receive a few other items in the mail next week.

Anyways, looks like there's gonna be some tough competition at the Nationals for this track. Gonna be fun! I just hope to make it up to the C main haha.

Well I just need to work on a few more things with Stock before I work on a Mod setup. Should be fun! Hmmm but it would be easier if I had a Reedy Race setup to start from hehe...

Jimmy Mac