R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tamiya F103 Forum
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2001, 04:21 PM
stormperson
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

i am going to be running my f1 on carpet, its rather new (only a few weeks old) anyway i got one used, started out as a 911 gt1, and i am currently running with the mercedes mclaren body+wings, anyway the car is a blast to drive, alot of people came up to me and complimented me on the car, anyway, it was running great, except for that in the 180 degree turns and in tight corners, when i went in carrying speed the car would slow down, almost like it skipped or something. it was fine at high speed and through longer corner, just tight ones, that i had to brake hard, and then accelerate quickly while in a tight radius. i am running hrb soft's all around, with sauced rears. nothing in the damper disks, and black springs in the front. i have no clue about the shock oil or spring, but its an aluminium (tamiya, i think) one. i am running a stock airtronics servo and a rooster esc, p2k2 motor 75/18 gearing (48pitch). if anyone could make any suggestions that would be great, thanks! oh and the diff is set right, loose, but no slip.

also anyone know where i can get fw23 decals? (or at least some compaq ones?) thx!