R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Best engine for 1/10 scale
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 04:04 PM
watchdog
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by TomB
i don't know you Kamikaze but what you have been posted here really is low.

not only does it NOT matter what someone elses past consists of. but it is vindictive to try and pull someone down and place them in the gutter when they experience a setback.

it takes a REAL man to let bygones be bygones. Only little men kick and hurt another man when they are down. You say you have big balls, but it takes a lack of heart, and a little man syndrome, to act the way you did. Who cares what you know, who cares who you spoke to, who cares PERIOD!

infact your name dropping of who you spoke to, etc etc, who supports you and who is against EdwardN is again evidence of your little man syndrome, trying to create a impression that you are supported by these "other" people when infact these other people would never knowingly participate in your gutter kicking as you are doing.

Toy cars mate. Toy cars. and i don't care how much money you make selling them. they are still toy cars, and no one outside of this hobby thinks highly of what you do. Your business gives nothing back to humanity, nor does it extend any important social cause...so for all intensive purposes you are just another person of the millions on this earth. SO SHOW RESPECT TO OTHERS!

good engines in my opinion:
OS TZ good decent package, and is very quick when modified lightly. really you can't go past it.
JL red dot from what i have heard. look into it

good engines but slightly more pricey
-Sirio (but the evo 3 had conrod and some bearing issues. It is common practice to replace the conrod on the sirio after 10 litres)
-Novarossi 12 SCT
-ninja, ok, but i would go sirio over ninja. just personal opinion
-max MF tuned (very pricey, but geez what a motor! i'd recommend going for the OS though)

pipes make or break an engine sometimes. i like the novarosssi 2630 with the short header for long tracks or the medium to long header for short tracks. this pipe works great with the sirio, ninja, novas, and OS.

I couldnt agree with you more on the non-professionalism of Team kamikaze.
It seems that if people dont agree with them they love to bash and insult. Everyone has opinions and this is a public forum not a boxing ring. I know this has left a bad taste in my mouth and will not be ordering from them in the future.

Nova Rossi last longer period