R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - PITBULL vs INDI908,512 vs ICE vs CHECKPOINT
Old 11-16-2007, 05:57 PM
Warhawk 1
Tech Addict

The indy was not polished... What I mean is sometimes after charging one battery the mAh counter would not reset and while you were charging the other one you'd glance over at it and it would be at some ridiculous number like 6850 and you're charging 3800's. Plus it was not so reliable. I had times where it would not charge a battery after just discharging another battery. I had to unplug it and replug it in several times before it would clear the error and charge the battery. Between qualifiers there's no time for that crap. Plus it had two cooling fans which were extremely noisey. I'm sure they were necessary but I didn't like it. The dyno feature was cheesy compared to like say the APS charger's dyno feature. The indy holds your motor with a rubber bushing. Only it doesn't do a good job so you have to hold it steady. Again while racing you don't have time for that crap you need to be truing a tire, cutting a com or rebuilding a shock or whatever anything but holding on to the motor. Hope this helps.