HHmmmmmm....let me see.
In a space of as little as about 2.5 years it's been:
G4E
G4E+
Mongoose
G4S
G4+
G4SR

Now here in the states...........there probably have been more so called exclusive distributors then there have been cars. When you start counting all the k factory upgrades you needed with these cars........the money I wasted supporting all these versions and upgrades was ridiculous.

That's was my ACTUAL experience.
well the G4S has been around for a while now, like maybe 1.5 years.
the mongoose was before that. but it was released as an upgraded car with some Kfactory hop ups as std. now do you have a G4S ?
if so, are you running the ED trans ? Speed shot front end ? any of the new rear swaybar setup ? if your answer is yes to these, there is no real point to buy the new car, or if someone has the G4+ like myself. i was alarmed when i saw the new car , yeah i admit that. but now more info has been released about the G4RS, i will stick with the G4+ for some time to come. now when i run out of my spares i have now, i may look at breathing new life into it. but i cant see the benefits for a G4+ owner , or a G4S owner who is running the ED , Speedshot, nad new rear swaybar, to upgrade to the G4RS. this car is to update the STD G4S KIT !!! like many other manufacturers, they have slipped in an R about the place RR but i will say there are some neat updates to even the G4+ that is on this car, but not good enough for me to rush and buy it. but if your old car is getting a litle old and thrashed out, then this is the perfect kit to be getting, thats for sure