R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - New JACO foam sedan tires
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 04:58 PM
Mark O'Brien
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by FOXY923
Is the $9.99 price from Kwik the issue here? I some how doubt they are making any money just selling rims at that price. It has been said before the price is to draw customers in not only to buy the rims but more importantly other items. I don't think they were given a price break in order to sell them at that price. If you don't like buying from your supplier can't you buy from a distributor? What do I know tho
I do buy from several Distributers, and many Companies direct. Its not the Distributers fault on this particular issue.

Actualy there are many online shops running a $9.99 special on the prism line. To be honest I never heard of Kwik untill now. I've told the racers who brought this up I can't match that pricing. So I told them to go ahead and buy them on line, if that is what they have to do, many have. I'll drop it my point has been made, and I'm not alone in the way I feel about how this has been done.

It may not happen untill our next point series, but I'll start looking into the possibility of running a spec tire for our carpet classes.