R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ALTOONA RACEWAY FORUM
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 04:05 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by morris
damn-tare it up brian.

this is the last i will be on here for a few days till the comcast peeps get to the new house to turn service on.so unitll then take care and talk to you all later,

matt

ed,
you keep up the good work as well.
Ordered your new Mazda 6 today so Donnie can get it done for you. I will bring it up Friday.

Matt my car was awesome in the main except for the hesitation on the start with my brushless setup but it is the price I pay to run my Castle with a sensored motor. It is worth it to me as the no maintenance on motors and then running lipos for the first time was awesome. Car was killer and would of easily went 31 in the main if I didn't have a 17 second lap about 1/2 way thru and my slow first lap. Other than that my car ran excellent. My 2nd to last lap with 11.7 so it is the same speed from start to finish so no complaints.

Ed drove well and made me work along with the others. Clean racing all night long except for me tapping Mike in the one heat and spinning him (totally my fault as I miss judged going into the end straight corner and got him).

Track was really fast last night as it warmed up inside and traction was really good in the groove. I only made one change from last week to go to one stiffer spring in the front of the car and once I got use to it I found the car to be faster.