R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Rc10ntc3
Thread: Rc10ntc3
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2003, 12:50 PM
bbntc3

Hey Harry i'm not going to wing out on ya! But what does the fix have to do with it? you own stock in The Fix Co.? the way I fix the cases and the way The fix does it, its the same thing? My tower was still tight to the diff case, but broke right at the screws for the fix, so no the fix will not help in this area.
I hate belt cars! That's why I keep my NTC3. Its the fastest sedan I have ever seen on acceleration. Yes I understand the don't hit the board deal and so on! But I was just stating what I saw with the mugens compared to the NTC3, not to say they are built better just maybe they were lucky. I guess
The road domes are sweet but the launching deal is also very real. And no its not a design flaw, anyway you would make it would have the same effect.
The diffs I saw sat night, just flat out melted down!Now, they may have had the diff to loose or the diff screw came loose, I dunno. I have had no more diff troubles with my car at all since the new diff gears and I have removed my RTU and installed my faithful 5 port
RB. Well I 'm running the smeltz sirrio now.
I too loved the RB 5 port engines,and thought they had unreal power. But once you have had a Smeltz Sirrio or a Richey RTU or RTO. Theres no comparision!
I have never nor will I ever own a HPI car!

Last edited by bbntc3; 05-27-2003 at 05:30 PM.