R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - RC10B4/T4 Forum
Thread: RC10B4/T4 Forum
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 12:22 PM
speedsterblade
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by RB FIVE
so raced my new FT RC10T4 for the first time this weekend with panther switch 2.0 clays in the rear and losi pink directionals up fornt and it was ok but way loose at the end of the straight and in long sweeping corners. I am running 30 wt. up front with #3 pis. and 25 wt. #1 pistons in the rear. Stock springs, Silver in the front green in the rear. I was having trouble with the rear being loose until a fellow racer told me to put a .030 shim under the rear inner ball stud and boy was this truck alot better. I am thinking of moving the rear hub to the middle position to lenghten the wheelbase to give it less or smoother turning in those sweeping corners. All and all I dont regret buying this over the XXX-T CR in fact i think it might be a better buy cause it only cost me 190.00.

Any suggestions to try other things ?

I hope i made sense LOl

I had a simlar problem. Way loose on entry into our sweeper....if I didn't have the throttle in the sweet spot during turn in, I would spin....unlike my b4 which is similar on setup.. except wheel base. I found I had the longest wheelbase setting on the t4 (I lengthened it for an outdoor track and left it)...I moved it to the shortest wheelbase setting (just like the buggy) and I got my side bite back. So for me the shorter wheel base provide more side bite..and more forward bite. I'm going to check the washers on the rear cmber links and see if I can get some more side bite out of it.