R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Novarossi 367
Thread: Novarossi 367
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 04:45 PM
mremtr
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kane-o
Very nice post. I think people forget how engine issues can be caused by the operator themself due to improper break-in, tuning, etc. My 367 has 1 gallon on it, has never flamed, and like all Nova Rossi motors has ridiculous power at temps of 210-220.
Your engine only has a gallon on it ! It's not even run in yet !
I have 2 NovaRossi's in my stable right now that are simply bullet proof!! One is a 2001 CLB 4N and the other is a 421B both are INCREDIBLE , totally dependable and get 7 plus minutes a tank with ease and BOTH HAVE WAY OVER 12 gallons of fuel through them a peice !! I have tried P5's of all sorts and nothing comes close to these 2 so I keep going back to them . The 367 will get figured out ,but it will take time. I have run both onroad and plenty of offroad so I know the difference and looking at the internals of the 367 ,they are in line with an onroad engine ,there are 11 ports in the sleeve!! So what do you think is going to happen ...... No bottom end or a serious amount of tuning to get it there !! Clutching piping , restrictors you name it you will need to try it . I like my 421 and CLB4N .... set it and forget it !!