R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - New JACO foam sedan tires
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 07:40 AM
duckman996
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bob-Stormer
Or it means Stormer is simply blowing them out at a helluva price to attract customers, just like local grocery stores that sell Pepsi or Coca-Cola for 99 cents a six pack (win, lose, or draw). Or we're overstocked on a particular compound or whatever. Never assume things like that. We're selling the M1b at I think $50-$80 less than cost right now as well. It happens. And if you appreciate the deal, snap 'em up. :0) If not, we put a great price on the wrong product.

The good news is that Stormer has 35,000 other part numbers to promote, so something is always "cooking". ;0)

In a way, I would like to apologize for this post. We NEVER come on forums trying to grub for business, never have. Look at any of my old posts. Notice there are no links in this post, not even in my own sig' do I promote Stormer Hobbies. I'm not here to do that. I'm normally here as a hobbiest, just like everyone else on here having fun.

So please, never think we are here grubbing for attention, or doing anything like that at all. I stumbled on this thread while poking around.

My apologies, once again.
-Bob Stormer

(the weekend is coming, let's all work on our cars!!)
If you are using these tires as a "lost-lead" ... good for you - great way to drum-up some business, and racers should stock-up. I for one would like to support the local track so that it can keep their doors open... however, there are going to be tons of racers using the internet to save on consumable items like tires, etc.

I don't think readers would look at this post thinking you are trying to drum-up business... rather responding to something I posted - thanks for the clarity.