R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - what is the best car
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2007, 12:02 PM
Chris Lovely
Tech Rookie

Right, this question is asked alot and many people say what is the point. But there is a point, it helps people to make a choice of car.
So Josh, we race at the same club and we have basically the same gear and sponsorship deals.
The t2'007 is a great car and it has helped you, so I say for the time being stick with it. It has brought you from B finals to the Main a finals at the clubs you attend. I too want sponsorship, and to all who read this I am no older then Josh. But at his age wanted a sponsorship deal, like Sleighty I had one with Schumacher and was less then impressed as he was. But the kids of today enjoy the racing to the extent where sponsorship is part of the fun. Teams want the juniors and sign them up early to bring them through the ranks to the A finals.
Every car suites different people, I was always an Xray man until as you know I tried me bro's mi3 and I was totally changed. If Xray suite you then stick with them, to be different and to get a sponsorship try the teams and cars that no one in the area has.
If so try the team magic e4, the Corally Phi, these cars need promoting around our area.

And people stop having a go at the lad, he's ambitious ain't we all, we all want sponsorship and to be world champ and to enjoy the thrills that what were racing and talking for. It's his ambition that spurs us on to enjoy racing.