R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi 8ight building and setup
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 08:51 AM
rezenclowd3
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Well, quite a few pages back I was complaining about our track and lack of, shall we say refinement. With my bitching and many peoples help (me included, I don't bitch about something and not offer to fix it) we now have a bitchin' track! My Losi will be MUCH happier landing, and the best part, is now the traction is consistent. Tex, I hope you can finally get your club to realize that landings are best also, good luck.

Here it is, the Santa Barbara Radio Controlled Cars track (SBRCCA.org) located in beautiful Santa Barbara, California. (I can't tell you how stoked I am!!!)

There are some pics of the track before the renovation on our website under "Pictures and Video" on our website, and yes, thats my 8B at the top of our clubs website!! Thanks to Kcdzim for the new website layout and updates.

Yes I know it's a shameless plug, but also just showing that our sport is not just about driving, but we as individuals can do to help out when we work together with our clubs. Damn I'm stoked to go racing again.