R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - How about an Associated RC10-T44?
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007, 08:20 PM
alexb2000
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I'm also a race director and the few times we raced 4wd electrics many of the cars fall out in a 6 minute race. You wont get people into the class telling them they have to get all of the initial components just to run the race, and on top of that build a vehicle that spare parts for it are non existant, I'm all for this class but not until somebody makes a kit that you dont need to modify I dont think it should happen. At this moment in time atleast in out area, adding more classes will just kill alot of what we already have by spreading the racers out too thin. I'll be the race director at the new indoor track being built in the charlotte area and before we think about a bunch of these "custom classes" that the only people who would run them woul be the locals we need to build up the truck and buggy classes that are already prominant in other parts of the country and people from other areas can travel too knowing that the classes here will fallow the same set of guidlines as many of the other tracks in the country.