R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - quick question
Thread: quick question
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007, 07:52 PM
Mugen MBX-5
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by savage.25
fuck you free2day77, i havent had any problems with my roto start in over a year so since i bought my savvy.

mugen- dont listen to them about upgrading to the starter box bullstuff, the only thing that i had to pull my engine out for was to "tighten" up the roto start plate but thats it. they are all racers and think that everyone should have the quality of a racer in their RC.... well sometimes guys thats not the case, if u just want to beat the crap out of it around the yard then the roto start will be fine and do what you want it to do... most of time.. there's been a few times where i've wanted to throw it across the yard but have refrained from doing so. not sure about buying used since i bought my savvy 25 brand new, but you'll have to buy a charger, the battery, the starter itself and i think thats about it..
well if a starter box is like 130, and a roto starter and everything ill need is around like 75$. i think i should just go with the starter box in the first place for an extra 70$, thats like 4 hours of work....