R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - For the racer with everything............
Old 10-12-2007, 02:28 PM
NJA82
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Everyone bags out Losi for all the RTR stuff etc. they release and keep on saying there racing section is dead but i agree with Nay02K on this one 100% its all BS.

Hasnt anyone taken Notice of Tamiya at all? they never made race cars until just recently they have had a race worthy on road cars for a fair few years but only a very small race program compared to Losi and AE but EVERYONE knows who Tamiya are dont they? Name one R/C person that doesnt know who Tamiya is? Im sure most peoples first car was a Tamiya, i know mine and all my freinds cars all were, they market well and can still build a car that is going to be a future world champ IMO.

Lay off Losi, this Forum is so full of crap like this that people arent even noticing all the RTR and bogus crap that AE are releasing as well lately but Guess what... Who innovated the stuff once again.. oh thats right it was Losi but its not ok for them to do it, but AE can and not get hardly a single comment made, i really cant understand it, just because they have a winning team atm they are allowed to do whatever and stay clear of slander...