R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/8 Scale
Thread: 1/8 Scale
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2003, 08:21 AM
jason102276
Tech Fanatic

first of all tony its KANAI there is an A in there your forgetting

second do you really expect me to believe you were actually going to come race today? seems to be real easy to say when its raining

you cant go wrong with a kanai definetly a very nice ride

why did you switch?

the question is could you hang with my XR? its going to be able to give you a run for your money

2 weeks ago i was top qualifyer for the B (2 bump ups so i was really qualified 9th) won that easily (problems during qualifying were the reason i didnt qualify for the A) lead from start to finish beating second place by over 2 laps then i won the A main by almost 30 seconds which is nearly a full lap on second

i got the new novarossi p5 engine and its incredible 7 minutes to a tank at 220-230 awesome bottom end and good top end next engine i buy will probably be another of the same i havent seen anything like this before

i havent finished outside the A main yet this year at pasadena crowds have been good usually 70+ each week

no race next weekend most local guys are going to VA beach but i cant go

dougs is having a trophy race the first week in june i think i might go but have heard that turnout has been terrible so maybe i will skip it no sense in racing by myself