R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - EAMotorsports discussion thread
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2007, 12:39 PM
STLNLST
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by EAMotorsports
On another note I was just informed that there wont be any IB cells for about 3-4 weeks. With so many people upset (myself included!) with IB and their lackluster efforts to make a more durable cell there is not going to be a supply of them until IB decides to make some changes.

So with that said I will be matching some EP cells up next week. The first run will be small and depending on how they turn out and what IB decides to do next the following batch may be a lot larger. I know the EP's really ran well in Vegas for all the guys that were running them and they won several classes. So it seems that EP is really getting aggressive with their manufacturing and stepping up the game.

Thanks
EA
I am down to 3 packs of IB's as of right now. I'll just sit and wait to see what happens before I purchase more cells. Most guys out here are going lipo. Any plans of carrying the SMC lipo pack in the future? I got you a 2nd place finish last weekend but still no win. I think the tracks out here were built on Indian burrial ground...