R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated TC5
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 01:31 PM
Brandon Melton
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bvoltz
Brandon, I know you are the expert on the car... But I added one degree of Anti Dive to the front and this help a lot with the taming down the steering... Just want to see what you think of this setting change... I'm using the setup EA gave me.. If this helps... I'm also running at 40% on the dual rate in the radio....
judging by the fact you are using 40% dual rate I'm assuming this for for foam tires? anit dive (arm pins angled down toward front of car, for those unsure of terminology) will for sure take out some sensitivity and make the car easier to drive. It seems as if anti dive has become more popular since the trend of running single compound tires on the front. I haven't ran foam with the car YET, but will start this month.

Personally my opinion is that if you have to have the DR turned down to 40% then you don't have everything working as well as it could. I personally lean toward a set-up that I can use alot of wheel input without the car being darty. I would think at 40% the car wouldn't turn around in the width of a driving lane.