R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi Truggy
Thread: Losi Truggy
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 12:26 PM
air8
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

OK. Well I thought something else. But I've never seen this. My truck came with a piece of foam that I put in the battery box for the protection. So I've not seen this yet. Plus I use lipo so the bolt hole boss hasn't touched my battery. But I have seen what you are talking about with other people's 8's. I was just wondering cause on another thread someone said the 8-t was "fragile." That caught my attention quick. I believe these trucks are damn near bulletproof. My two DNFs with the truck were from a broke tie rod end and engine flame out. So I just wanted to find out. "IF' this thread is any indication of the durability/issues, I had to pull this up from page 4 on the forums. It was way back. There just seems to be so few issues with this truck. In fact, a friend of mine wants to switch to a 8T. He doesn't want to cause he is the type of person who likes to drive something different than what most people are using. But he keeps telling me he can't look past the durability and how the T always seems to finish, but if it doesn't finish it's not caused by the truck.