R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - PRO-SPEED R/C RACEWAY IN N.Y.
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 07:42 PM
Dreamcatcher
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hey Everybody, Thanks for the kind words. But i would like to say thanks to all who particapated and a Quick congrats to Rick Hill and the Mrs. on the new racer they just brought into the world,(wish you well rick)This was one of Pro-Speeds Best races.There was some awesome compitition which was the cause of some great bumper to bumper racing In all the Classes, And a special thumbs up for Miss Racheal Chartier for some awesome driving and winining the C-main Thats one girl to be recond with, watch out guys she's coming! I'd like to thank everyone who helped us take down the track. Special thanks to Dred Ross for all the crazy running around he did in helping us keep the track in order during race and tearing down, to Alvin malendez, the Chartiers, Alex Frank, and to all who help me with the tear down you can't even a imagine how much that help me. It was also great to see some old faces again. Well
Pro-Speeds Last Race of the season was a success because of all of you. The Pics And Race Results will be posted tonight. Thanks again and see ya Next season!