R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Midwest Series '08' 39th year!
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 08:15 AM
Ted Flack
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by duneland
At this point, I am inclined to initiate a Masters class for 1/10 tc. I can't see a down side to it. I don't believe there are as many 'old farts' running tc but, with the demise of 'outlaw', that will likely change.
Discussing the GT class here, may not be to meaningfull, since the whole idea of possibly adding that class is to attract more people to the series, and most reading this are allready involved. Okay, that was a poorly constructed sentence, but you get the idea.
I will start a couple more threads in the on & off-road forums, to try and gage the level of interest.
As one of the "Old Guys" it seems to me it can't hurt a thing by having a Master Class for 1/10th. Personally I know I don't have a chance to compete with the young guys so the Master Class at least gives us old farts a chance to compete on equal ground.

Actually I think it would be much nicer if we had our own heats which wouldn't add any extra time if we had a full heat of master guys. Notice I said full heat or two. It sure isn't a big deal just a thought.

Ted