R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Magic G4
Thread: Team Magic G4
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2007, 08:42 PM
Serpentd
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by s10dude
ya everyone is different..i tried digital and didn't like the run time i got from my 1100ma...so i switched back to analog...much better and longer...
i use airtronic's 94162 high torque BB MG for throttle and 94357 high speed dual BB MG...they work really nice for me...i like them very much...the throttle servo is in expensive , but the steering servo is a bit pricey...just my Opinion...good luck w/your choice...
I agree with the Airtronics 357 servo for the steering. I've been using it for years in 10th and 8th scale, definately a good servo of choice. I usually use the same for my throttle, all though you don't need to go to that extreme. Look at what the others posted and I am sure they steered you in the right direction. I do recommend to stay clear of Hitec. Some people love then, me on the other hand have had too many issues that ends up wasting money in the long run. For sure stay with analog for your throttle though. Too easy to burn up and draw too much current from braking. Good luck bro!