R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - SMC Lipos 7.4 5000mah
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2007, 07:56 AM
bxpitbull
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Danny/SMC
Josh Cyrul is selling our packs for 119.95 which he posted in an earlier post.

You guys can keep running the 20C/4800 packs but bottom line if speed and performance is important than our pack will be the way to go.

We have also asked our supplier to make a stronger pack with lower IR and better average voltage. They tell us they can do this and for all you Lipo lovers this will most likely come in a hard case.
Danny, not for nothing, you either have SERIOUS faith in your product or just a bit more than average arrogance. You say folks can "keep running their 4800's" like thats a bad thing....as if people are going to chuck the packs they have in favor of yours. No matter what people are currently running, you telling people that "your packs are better because I say so" isnt going to get the average consumer to jump on the "SMC/soft case/holy s**t, it's how much?/who is their lipo maker?" bandwagon. Jack was a a bit evasive but one can understand that (a little bit anyways). Again, pitting yours against Orion out the gate is like running before you can walk. Take babysteps, develop a following then go up against the big boys. Remember this, I dont run Orions stuff, I run Maxamps. With the selection they have and enduros people have one with their packs, THEY dont even go head to head verbally against Orion.