R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Go Tech Engines
Thread: Go Tech Engines
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2007, 03:46 AM
MassiveMods
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Rookie 4.6
Shit I must have jinxed myself Mark!!! I had a great day in my last truggy meet for the year my Go was screaming its head off all day as usual... At the end of the meet went out for a tag team match with Darren, (during the day I shimmed up another .2 as the combustion chamber was jet black and i presumed I might have had a bit of detonation goin on?) anyhow, i was powering down the back straight when the 40 000rpm scream came to an instant stop, kind of like a fly hitting a wall at 40mph! I new it was over! I will pull the motor apart when I get a chance and let you know what i find... She's locked solid so I doubt it will be too good!!

To any one else whos reading this, the engine is nearly a season old and has been tuned to the brink of exploding (145c/160c) since day one... Because the engine didnt cost me an arm and a leg, pushing it to its limits was always on the cards! I was surprised it didnt happen sooner!!! IMO these things are tough as nails and im sure treated with a tad of respect would last alot longer. Oh well looks like im keeping the LSP now as its going to have a brand new Go 7P fitted, with a Massive Stage 5 of course!!

Ill fill you in with the damage when I get a chance to have a look....
thats awesome ! let me know what happened ! woo hoo