R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Magic E4 Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2007, 01:21 PM
MR JOLLY
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

Originally Posted by British Menace
Oh dear.
Putting a couple of washers here and there too much for you??

Just kidding......but it is odd how we are all prepared to change our cars for "tuning reasons" or something that we think will make the car better but frown on a couple of washers added to make a Li-Po fit. ??

My view is that TM should have a Li-Po fitting Kit. Because Li-Po is the future! Doesn't really matter if it's legal or not. It will be legal soon. And sooner the better.
Get rid of the old, bring in the new.
Old, antiquated classes with brushed motors and NiMh batteries are fast going out. A new car should accept the new Li-Po's and brushless systems!!

That's what I say.

But it looks as though alot of the Li-Po batteries will fit in the cars stock state with the addition of a few "REALLY DIFFICULT" to fit washers.

Maybe the more adventurous and inventive of us out there will figure out a way to fit larger Li-Po batteries in the car.

Don't you think that should be Team Magic to do that Nikko??

Either way, the car looks like a real racer and a very cool looking and inovative designed car.

British Menace
okay if you can gurantee me that the E4 will take the orion or trackpower 'brick' typ Li-Po & be safe with the battery connections under the carbon top deck in racing conditions then i'll buy one before Xmas .......

but that does leave the question being the Novak GTB speedo i have (yes it's big & No i'm not buying another Make) sticking quite away out of the side of the chassis (being so narrow some what ) being unprotected form side impact from fellow racers (yes it does happen ) more so down in the middle land heats

so it's is really border line if i get it still

product i like

will my bit's fit on is another matter