R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Warpspeed Racing
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2003, 01:09 PM
stephen Baker
Tech Adept

Oh yeah.

I raced prostock and 19 turn truck series.
In stock I was TQ so I got a good jump and never really looked back and nobody got even close to battle for the lead.Boring!

It was pretty much the same thing in 19 except for, I think I mixed my pinions up on my bench and I overgeared it so I had no motor at all. But beside that my car was great. I would pull away from second on the infield but he would catch up and pass me every time we got on the straight, so one time intering the infield I guess he couldn't handle the pressure of me following him, got stuck on a pipe and I had about a half lap lead. But motor just kept going slower and slower til he caught up to me. There was only about 30 sec left and then he hit another pipe. So I got a good 20ft lead on the last lap and he was my buddy so I stoped right before the finish line til he came around. Then I started to go but he just SMASHED into the side of my car, full speed. It broke my batt. into 4 parts and it was also up under my drive shaft, on my speed contol. So he went across the finish line first, it was fun though!( NOT FIXING IT!)