R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tamiya TA05MS
Thread: Tamiya TA05MS
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2007, 11:07 PM
Xanavi_R34
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Just want to add and share again my experience with my 05ms last last and last week... During the Pre departure Race for the TAC participants of the Philippines.

I used the box/manual setup and guess what, it was a nice setup to begin with... Every corners I went in was flawless, except for the very tight corners, the stabilizers are just not what I needed for it, but I did something just to make in the tight corners flawless... And yet I did, although I did that before the last round of the race... And it was a nice ran for me if you compare my overall runs... And also because I didn't have the time to play with my 05ms and set it up right for the track layout... But atleast I got in third... And that was the first time I ran in the 23t class and the 05ms itself... So meaning, in short, the 05ms can be very competitive when you just have the right items and tools and electronics...

Oh yeah, btw, when that time, the leading person who was using a 05R only used one of our fellow racer's 05ms (which he lend it to try it out) was very fast and left mostly and lapped all of us... Not like when he was using the 05R... So it is really very competitive kit...

Hope I make my sharing clear... Hehehe...