R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi Off-road!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2001, 09:15 AM
SkipGear
Tech Regular

Brian,
I have not played with the camber mod and the Trinity Hubs too much. I have the original hubs, not the CRE setup yet. The CRE hubs are really only going to work on extremely slick tracks. They kind of make the car lock in more like a B3 on throttle.

There is a group of guys down in Louisiana that are using both the camber mod and the original Trinity hubs and love them, I think they were using 2.1-A.1 (#2 w/1 washer, A w/one washer). Not sure on that though. I have told myself I will put them on the car the next time I break a rear hub and that hasn't happened in a while, Knock on Wood.

As far as a setup for Jason, he reads this forum so I'll let him answer. His setup is not far off of mine though so this may help.

Front: 30-56, lower inside, upper #2, .090 inner limit, .000 outer limit, Orange Spring, 3.2-B camber, one washer under spindle ballcup, spindles raised, Std. Ackerman, camber -1, toe +1/0

Rear: 25-56, lower outer, upper #2, .000 limit, Pink spring, 2.3-A, 2deg anti-squat, hubs centered.

Ride Height: Bones level, front arms level

Other: Battery centered, 78 spur, All graphite car
Rear Tire: Pink Taper w/Bomb2 soft (fairly well worn)
Front Tire: Pink 7202 w/ 3/4 Losi Firm Rear (dremeled down half height)