R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Schumacher Corner
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 07:52 PM
Darkseid
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by abailey21
Clarification is here and there is Shawn and myself to answer any of your questions. For the record my name is Adam Bailey and I replaced PW in the shop and I’m on here a lot to help as best I can, feel free to email me at [email protected], Shawn is also working as team manager and is also there to help you out. For your clarification the part number is U3246 it is in stock there are backups going to Las Vegas, and there's more that should be in the shop by weeks end. In regards to all the other "new parts" coming in, were on about a 14 day lag time from the UK office so when they post that they have them in stock, give us 14 days to have them. The minute that the new parts come in the front door I’ll be on here posting what we have with part numbers so look for me. Feel free to email me with any questions or any concerns and I will address them personally, or forward them onto Shawn depending on the situation. I’m going to find if there’s a way I can change my screen name to just my name to help any of you out? Let me know if this would be easier to remember or change to Adam bailey?
Don't worry, I'll remember it now. Its just that I couldn't remember from the original change from PW.

I'll get the order in to my local shop. Thanks for the clarification...Adam Bailey

See I'm already remembering!