R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Complete airbrush set-up: Iwata Eclipse, Faskolor, Divelys, ect.
Old 09-17-2007, 10:46 AM
polesitter61
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Complete airbrush set-up: Iwata Eclipse, Faskolor, Divelys, ect.

Up for sale is my complete airbrush set up, all you will need is a small compressor to begin painting, here is the rundown:

1. Iwata Eclipse HP-CS gravity feed/dual action air brush. I started with a Pasche VL series and then went to the Iwata, what a difference, it improved my airbrush jobs by 100%. This brush is in perfect working order, was cleaned EVERY time is was used, and includes the original box.

2. Olfa circle cutter. Ever wonder how the pro's get those absolutely perfect wheel wells? This is how, works just like a drafting compass with a blade on the end instead of a pencil.

3. X-acto swivel head hobby knife, make cutting designs for you paint jobs a breeze.

4. Regular 2 speed, 3 heat setting hair drier. Great for speeding you the drying time of water based paints such as Faskolor.

5. Extreme Standz paint stand. This stand will rotate all directions while holding the body firmly so you can have tow free hands to paint, great tool.

6. 34 bottles of Faskolor paint. All bottles are half full or brand new except a few. Includes all fluorescents, most metallics, base colors, Fastint, and Faskoat.

7. 8 bottles of Testors laquer based lexan paints, most of them have never been opened at all.

8. Paper filter resporator filters, even though it's water based you can never be to careful.

9. A nearly full 32oz bottle of Bob Dively's liquid mask.

You can check my feedback on here or Ebay (roty1976) is perfect. All this new would cost well over $300, my price is $125 shipped priority mail with a Delivery Confirmation # anywhere in the lower 48 states. Paypal only and I will entertain any Resonable offers, thanks
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1057.JPG
Views:	1191
Size:	51.5 KB
ID:	267360   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1058.JPG
Views:	715
Size:	47.2 KB
ID:	267361   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1059.JPG
Views:	1142
Size:	53.8 KB