View Single Post
Old 09-16-2007, 07:23 AM
daveaustin5
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Elite-Driver View Post
OK thanks , its not that i didnt look for worldwide , its that i didnt intende to spend 100-150 on a car but ill see how mutch i like it and i guess money isnt everything .. is there any others sites youd suggest for rc cars?
The problem is that this is a very expensive hobby. Have you had a play with anyone elses car before you commit to buying one? If you're really sure it's something you want to get into you would be better off buying a Cyclone S or a TC4. If you're not sure then maybe the TB02 would be better. The problem with buying the TB02 is that you would probably outgrow it quite quickly. Whilst it's a decent car, you'd probably want something more competitive within a couple of weeks.

The Recoil car that you pointed out is ok but it is a different scale to what most people race. Because of this you wont be able to race it at many places.

The A-tech car is decent. It is similar to a TC4 though not as competitive. You may struggle to get spare parts for it should you break anything on it.