R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2007 1/8th Scale On-Road Nationals Las Vegas Sept 7th-9th
Old 09-12-2007, 10:38 PM
Serpentd
Tech Fanatic

I wanted to thank my Kamikaze buddy's, both Sam and Nigel. These two individuals have been the best to me at every single race I end up at, not to mention off the track as well. They even let me pit with them when I am running something other then my SERPENT. Which I got from Sam of course, and still love my Serpent to death. It's one killer car. I just like to play with lots of cars is all. Regardless, they still let me hang with them at the race regarless of the car I decide to race with. You never know what I will show up with at a race

But as always, Thank you very much for taking me in guys at this race as you have every other race I have attended. You both are a great asset to our Hobby/Sport. It would actually suck with you not around. So plan on staying for a LONG time, ok. Cool. I hope you guys recovered well from this race. It was a killer with the heat and all. And Nigel, keep up your impressive driving. You are the man my friend. You both take care, and hope to talk with you soon. Later.