R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Why do you think some RC clubs are closing?
Old 09-10-2007, 08:15 AM
bxpitbull
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tc3team
The guys that have been in it for a long time are usually not the culprits, as they have too much to loose if they start spouting off at anyone.

Word gets round very quickly and before they know it theyre on their own. Who wants to race against them?

"People who exert the energy to talk sh*t, do so because they feel threatened, whether by what they are talking sh*t about, or by their own imperfections."

kinda sums it up for me.... I walk away from smack laughing at whos spouting it off. But unfortunatly, so do the newbies to - but they dont come back and thats the difference it can make to a clubs numbers
Um, no. I talk trash to keep things interesting. People get into their little grooves and to break the monotony and get competitive juices flowing, a lil trash talk never hurt anybody. Those who cant take trash talk are usually so self absorbed that a lil bit of ball breaking throws them out of their groove....which trash talk is meant to do in the first place. It gives some the upper hand, for others, a few chuckles. Lighten up.