R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Schumacher Corner
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2007, 08:37 PM
skypilot
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jochim_18
First time out with my Schumacher MI3 today. All I can say is car is awesome out of the box. I Just play with the setup a little bit and the car is dialed. The traction is a bit off today at my local track. So running six cells will just spin the tires getting out of the corners. So I decided to try 5 cells and wallaa!!! works perfect car is on the rail, but balance is a bit off. But I manage to TQ and won the race on both expert stock and 19 Turn class. I used SS4300 and 13.5 novak brushless system. And also this my first time to use strictly 5 cells during a race I played with it before but I was so skeptical it will not work but today I prove that 5 cells is just as fast as 6 cells NIMH. All my friends are all suprised when I'm told them i'm using 5 cells the whole time.

So anyone of you guys know have to balance this car using 5 cells and novak GTB brushless system?
did you have a change in gearing when going from 6 to 5 cells on the 13.5. indoor small track i run a 5.4,,,, large outdoor track i run a 4.9.