R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Losi JRXS Type-R
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2007, 12:27 PM
Yeti35
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by syndr0me
*deep breath*

I'm frustrated because I just wasted half my day driving to and from the track, but...

What's up with the one way? One of my bearings had two rollers fall out as soon as it was removed from the package. It worked okay without them, though that side didn't spin quite as long. Today, during practice, the other side blew up and was completely unusable, thereby ending my day.

So, what's the deal? Is there some kind of ritual for these things that I'm unaware of? Do I need to sacrifice a virgin diff to the R/C gods each week to make sure my one way doesn't shit itself? The only thing that's wrong is the bearings are bad, but it looks like I might need to buy a whole new one way in order to fix that. :-(
This does not surprise me since the first gen one had bearing issues as well. All the new one is is the old one with the bearings swapped. It is possible they have a bad batch again. Hit Todd up and he may be able to help you with it. I don't believe you can really replace bearings in it since they are pressed into the tube.