R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2007 1/8th Scale On-Road Nationals Las Vegas Sept 7th-9th
Old 09-09-2007, 09:09 AM
dj apolaro
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Dawn Sanchez
hello all:

I'm sorry we aren't able to post results as they happen at this event. Unfortunatley, there just isn't time. We are running things very quickly and should be done around 3:30 to 4:00 p.m. today. I'll make sure the updated qual points are posted on 4Aces Racing website and on this thread, personally.

the results you see so far (qual points) are figured with a wrong tie breaker system..... therefore, you will see significant changes in the final version of the qual points standings, that I will approve once I have ensured the proper system was in place.

please, be patient..... and again, all apologies.

Dawn Sanchez
ROAR VP
ROAR Nationals Official - 2007 on road fuel nationals

P.S. ZANE THOMPSON....... HE'S DOING AWESOME!!!!
"I'm sorry we aren't able to post results as they happen at this event. Unfortunatley, there just isn't time. We are running things very quickly and should be done around 3:30 to 4:00 p.m. today. I'll make sure the updated qual points are posted on 4Aces Racing website and on this thread, personally."

What happened Dawn. Isn't this the biggest race of the year? You said "I'll make sure" and still nothing.

Regards,

DJ Apolaro ( An interested roar member)