R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ALTOONA RACEWAY FORUM
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 07:13 PM
ILOVETOYS
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by gixxerman
No! The new location will be in the building adjacet-(BRAIN FREEZE) to where the hobby shop is now. It is the building you drove past when you entered the parking lot! The shop and track will be moved to that section of the building toward the end of September. The room you saw being worked on was the location of the "old" track. What class-classes will you be running? Oval maybe?!?

If you need something from the shop call TRS or pm me! Someone will come over and let you in. The shop is not much for browsing right now as they-we are in the process of getting things ready to move!

Thanks Man!!Going to get a closer look at what classes will be run. Im hoping for the 1/12th scale pan and one other class. Im starting from scratch and I mean scratch...lol I got to read up on this Brushless stuff.Its Greek to me right now.With Hunting season coming,I will most likely run for fun if the track is open and after I get a membership. It rough being out of the hobby for so long.I forgot almost everything.Maybe I can run the Powder Puff race...lol TTYL Mike